Sea freight is one of the most popular ways of delivering goods over long distances, especially if there is a necessity for budget transportation of goods on the international direction.
The main advantages of sea freight are:
- Economy. The cheapest way of transportation over long distances.
- By sea it is possible to transport any category of goods, no matter which characteristics, size or weight they are.
- Maximum safety and security of your goods.
The disadvantages of sea transportation traditionally include:
- Long delivery time. On average, from 1 week to several weeks.
- Seasonality. The impossibility of year-round navigation in certain areas.
Master Cargo provides a full range of services connected with transportation of goods by sea. International shipping is one of our priority activities. Experts with years of experience will analyze your individual needs and characteristics of the goods in order to offer the best route, as well as reduce the cost and time of sea transportation. Thanks to close cooperation with international shipping lines and ports in different countries, we offer our clients a flexible pricing policy and a high level of service.
Cooperating with our organization you will get:
- Full package of documents.
- Competent customs clearance.
- Warehouse logistics.
- Cargo insurance in leading insurance companies.
- Actual information about location of your goods.
- Possibility to send goods on different conditions - FOB (port-port), EXW (door to door)
- The organization of multimodal transport.
In order to get acquainted with the tariffs for sea transportation leave a request on the site or contact us by phone. We will immediately respond to the request and provide a detailed consultation on all your questions.